Don’t Forget To CleanIt is important to make sure that you properly clean your equipment. If you forget to clean it, there is a risk that dirt and debris will cause problems. The fans may not spin correctly and that could lead to condensation or ice buildup. It is best to clean the equipment with hot water and mild soap. Do not use abrasive cleaners and harsh solutions because they could damage the finish. You’ll also want to avoid getting the electrical equipment wet. Instead, you should wipe these items gently using a damp rag. The condenser coils and fan should be cleaned at least once a month since they’re going to collect a lot of dust and debris. Failing to clean the fan will hurt its performance. Consumers can buy coil cleaners to take care of this, but it is best to hire a professional. Call our office because we can install every component.
Inspections Are NecessaryTruthfully, you never know when something is going to happen. Regular inspections can help diagnose problems much sooner. Our company recommends looking for issues before they occur. If you can see that a wire is starting to crack, you can replace it before it causes a shutdown. Be sure to check for the following issues.
- Start by looking for water leaks. If you notice any leaks, the condenser coils have likely clogged. As the problem lingers, it will increase the likelihood that the compressor is going to be damaged.
- The inside of the cabinet should not have any condensation. If you find water inside the cabinet, the door likely isn’t sealing correctly.
- Airflow should not be restricted. Air should be able to flow around the coils freely.
- Don’t forget to listen to the system. If you notice any unusually loud noises, it could be a sign that something is wrong.
- Gaskets must be checked regularly. Check them for signs of aging, tears, and rips. Any small problems could allow air to enter and escape the cabinet.
- Hinges and fasteners should remain in good condition. Tighten them to ensure they’re secure.
- We also recommend signing up for commercial maintenance services. A professional can help check the coils, fan motor, refrigerant levels, and coils.
Picking The Best Service ProviderWe recommend working with us because we’re not going to let you down. When you pick us, you can guarantee that we’ll reach your property quickly. We’ll begin resolving your problem with haste to ensure that your dishes do not spoil. When picking a service provider, use the advice below for the best results.
- The technicians should have years of experience and expertise
- They should be able to fix any equipment regardless of brand
- They must customize the agreement to meet the precise needs and budget of your business
- The technician should respond to your call shortly
- The technicians should be certified. They need to have years of training
- The company should be able to accommodate your business even if you have multiple stores
- It is wise to pick a company that maintains computerized records of customers and transactions