Table of Contents
Your freezers are vital to the overall success of your business. If this equipment malfunctions, you’re likely going to encounter various issues. The food could spoil, you may not be able to serve your customers, and you will lose money. Suffice to say, you cannot delay getting the problem fixed. Otherwise, your business is going to suffer tremendously. Working with us is one of the most efficient ways to fix the problem. We have taken steps to ensure that we can troubleshoot and resolve your problem quickly. Plus, we offer regular maintenance services to ensure that the reach-in freezers in your building are working correctly. Call our local office to find out more about our cost-effective services.
Scheduled Maintenance Can Help Protect Your Reach-In Freezers
When you’re least expecting a problem with your reach-in freezers, you’re going to experience a problem. Unfortunately, this happens more often than you would like to believe. With this in mind, you must prepare for potential problems and do your best to delay them. Proper maintenance can help protect your equipment and maintain its efficiency. Reach-in freezers are expensive so replacing them may not be feasible for your business. Before taking out a loan to buy new freezers, let our experts examine the equipment to find out what is wrong. Depending on the situation, we may be able to repair the problem instead.
Doing so will save you money and time. Still, we recommend signing up for our regular maintenance service to keep your equipment in excellent condition.
Planned Maintenance Can Make A Big Difference
We’re confident that our planned maintenance service can make a big difference for your business. It’ll put your mind at ease while offering the following benefits.
- Regular maintenance greatly reduces the risk of mold and bacteria growth
- The service will reduce any delays and downtime
- We’ll make sure the compressor and coils are operating correctly
- Costly repairs can be avoided for longer
- Your food items can be stored at safe temperatures
- You may receive a higher score from the local health inspector
- The evaporator fan will be must less likely to freeze
We prefer working directly with the clients because each situation is different. First, we’re going to learn more about your business, budget, and needs. Then, we’ll design a plan that works well for your business. The plan is constructed to ensure that your equipment is properly maintained without overcharging for our services.
What Our Planned Maintenance Service Includes
During our visit, we’re going to check for the following things.
- All power wires need to be checked. We must replace cracked wires and repair loose connections. Amp calibration is also performed.
- All electrical connections will be inspected. Voltage and amp calibrations will be conducted.
- Your equipment’s compressor is checked to ensure it is in good condition. It should also be cleaned every other month or at least every 90 days.
- The condenser and all related connections will be inspected. We’ll make sure the motor wind-down time is correct and all connections are secure.
- The evaporator fans are tested to ensure they’re spinning freely.
- We’ll check for ice build-up and find out what is going on.
- We’ll clean vital components to ensure your energy costs are minimized and your food remains fresh.
- All hinges and gaskets will be checked and lubricated.
We Service All Types Of Refrigeration Equipment
Your commercial establishment may use a combination of commercial equipment such as ice machines, walk-in coolers, and reach-in coolers. We can help you maintain this equipment and other refrigeration equipment in your shop.
We Work With Numerous Brands
Our technicians have received extensive training to ensure that we can serve you regardless of the circumstances. For instance, we have worked with the most popular brands, including Carrier, Chandler Heatcraft, Coldtec, Cornelius, Amtecko Industries, Astor, Frigidaire, Kool-It, Kool Star, and more. We’ve also worked with lesser-known brands. We’ve got you covered no matter what.
We Serve All Types Of Establishments
We aim to be one of the most versatile refrigeration companies in your area. We continue working hard to perfect our services so we can help all types of businesses. We can help caterers, military units, hotel owners, cafeteria managers, and more. We can repair all types of refrigeration equipment in all circumstances.
You cannot ignore the importance of maintaining and cleaning your equipment. Just remember that it can be dangerous to work around live wires. For tricky issues, it is best to let a professional handle them. However, you can remove dirt and debris from the fans to guarantee everything is working correctly.
Tips For Diagnosing Problems
In some cases, you may be able to diagnose the problem without hiring a professional. It depends on the severity of the problem and what is wrong. Before calling a professional, you should check for the following issues.
- Find out if the equipment is freezing. If this is happening, you’re likely dealing with a faulty evaporator.
- Check the fan to ensure it is spinning freely.
- Always look for the development of ice. Melting the ice may temporarily resolve the problem.
- Don’t forget to look at the pressures and controls. Something might’ve been changed by mistake.
Don’t touch the coils or evaporator because you may experience issues. Let a professional handle this for you. Remember that our technicians are available around the clock. Once you’ve experienced a potential problem with your reach-in freezers, call us so we can send a friendly specialist to your business promptly.